View Profile LastyGhost

16 Movie Reviews

This little loop was actually funny to look at! The sound effects are kept balanced, as well as the application of the idea itself. I'm hopeful others will like your result here.

(Nothing much to say here)

fattyfatfatto responds:

Thank you! It means a lot :D

Messing around with SFM can be hard, but it can lead to interesting results. I understand this was mostly a test, but for that, this turned out okay. Yes, hands can be the hardest part of animation, as for placement and stuff like that.

You should keep experimenting with this stuff if you want to be someone in the big leagues for SFM users.

Protoi responds:

Thank you and this was actually done in Maya. I don't remember where I got the model but it is pretty different than SFM.

You could have used SOMEONE's voice to attempt to mimick a cat. However though, besides the video being 'long' and loud ONLY for the intro and the credits, there isn't much actual content. I like the context, but you need to put more effort on it, as some people might not understand it.
The video would have been better if the actual content stood by itself, probably integrating the credits, but not making them too long either.

2 Game Reviews

Hey... this actually looks challenging. Combining mouse and keys isn't frequently seen. The soundtrack is dramatic, as for apocalyptic. Stuff looks great, overall.

There's so much lack of color for this one. However, it makes it look sad, which also makes it... fantastic, in its way. Its done so well I couldn't tell anything else other than that...

27 Audio Reviews

This really suits the Halloween/Hollowing mood. It does have an 'evil' vibration, as well as some dramatic choir.

When the name of the track suits the mood: it really feels like the edge of something or somewhere. The drums might not really help set the edge, but they do add tension in some way.

TheoryGD responds:

The drums are there to add something to the track so it doesn't get more repetitive and boring than it already is. Nevertheless, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

You're right when you say this track has a happy mood! For something 'warm' it sounds more than neat. I could have said cool, but it would have had a double meaning. There might be much white noise, but it's well used, so it works!

Miston responds:

thanks. :)

15 Art Reviews

I like how the Splat Roller's being the 'wheel' for Marina's motorcycle. The idea of this overall is interesting. It's what I can say.

It's somehow interesting you referred the Plant as a girl -I often refer it as a male...
I like the way you drew him, in they way he seems so prepared to attack somebody when it's out -it's out now, and I've been enjoying him so far.

(Oh and BTW, I'm ChoonLasty-Ghost, from Discord and Twitter)

"From the depths, rises the fearless Space Dragon, the Cunning 'God' of Death; please, welcome Ridley!"

I love the simple, yet eye-catching shading for this one, as well as the effects on the tail. He really looks ferocious for this work.
(Not like something you should know, but Ridley's one of my secondaries)

Student that is mostly visual and musical artist.
Music; House and Trance. Medly.
Art: 9+ to 16+; stuff from my stories, fanarts, or blood/gore. AutoDesk Sketchbook.
Discord: ChoonLasty-Ghost#7074