View Profile LastyGhost

All 7 Game Reviews

1 w/ Response

It took almost no time to modernize and stop using Flash! Now the game can live on for years to come!
Same 'story', extended, and destined to live on its name! Forever!

I like the type of games that seem easy at first, but are challenging in the end!

nyunesu responds:

I don't think you've put quite some effort into this.

The instructions are confusing -not to mention the voice is kind of poor, the screen isn't complete, the style... it overall looks like everything was drawn by a 5-year-old child in Microsoft Paint.
Games aren't something you make in a quest for weeks. Those can take months, and those are especially for polishments and stuff by the style.
Though a game can have bad graphics, it can be those that are 'so bad it's good'. But this one is just plain bad. I don't even know what to do due to the voice not being understandable -despite my best efforts- as well as the instructions were confusing.

Sorry buddy, but I don't think this will surpass the Judgement.

(Also, why did you put a Quit the Game option when we aren't on Steam?)

It's been a good amount of years since I first played this and remains an eternal classic, at least to me!

Been years since I firstly played this and STILL love it. Never reached until the end, but it was a pleasant experience anyway, even if short.

Hey... this actually looks challenging. Combining mouse and keys isn't frequently seen. The soundtrack is dramatic, as for apocalyptic. Stuff looks great, overall.

There's so much lack of color for this one. However, it makes it look sad, which also makes it... fantastic, in its way. Its done so well I couldn't tell anything else other than that...

Artist | Composer | Writer | Creator of the Fugitive Series, Earthstar's Journey, and more!
Discord: ChoonLasty-Ghost#7074
Careful with spontaneous NSFW stuff.

Silvana Macias Chavez @LastyGhost